Rose hips are naturally gifted by Vitamin C in it. They are eatable as they are tend to be known as false fruits of rough rose plants. They have been habitually used for therapeutic purpose and are profoundly investigated currently. Rosehips offer ample aids and augment your health in various ways; thanks to presence of lycopene, phenols and ellagic acid.
This fruit has many uses including many infirmities such as stomach infirmities and osteoarthritis. It is used to lessen gastrointestinal swelling and of course thirst. Some of infirmities includes milk purge and diuretic.
- It lessens cholesterol
- It treats swelling
- It is good for heart and many heart disease.
- It helps to prevent many chronic and cancer disease
- It averts rheumatoid arthritis
- It manages diabetes
- It improves skin health
- It increases blood circulation
- It controls blood pressure