Lepidium Meyenii is the scientific name of Maca plant. This plant, which is native to Peru, is probably available in powder form or supplement. To enhance fertility and sex drive; Maca root has been traditionally used. This root also improves energy level.
- Vitamin C: 133% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 15% of the RDI
- Manganese: 10% of the RDI
- Carbs: 20 grams
- Calories: 91
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 4 grams
- Iron: 23% of the RDI
- Copper: 85% of the RDI
- Potassium: 16% of the RDI
- Fat: 1 gram
- Maca improves mood swings.
- Maca protects from sun when applied to the skin.
- Memory and learning is improved.
- Symptoms of Menopause is relieved.
- Libido is increased in Men and Women.
- Maca boosts sports Performance and Energy.